Sign in to follow this  
boby777

iCoin offers low transaction fee.

1 post in this topic

I think that this is an innovative trading exchange platform. iCoin is offering low trading fees for most of the transactions and a zero percent fees for crypto to crypto trading till 15th June 2018.

Thailand based crypto exchange iCoin, allows the users to do crypto to crypto trading, corporate trading and fiat to crypto trading in a convenient manner.It is backed by military grade servers and finger scan security for the app to ensure utmost privacy and security of the user data.

As I know the platform features a user friendly interface and is available in three languages; English, Thai and Chinese.This is the proper place for cryptocurrency trading solutions , as iCoin is a block chain based encryption trading platform and many of the encrypted coins are traded everyday. Discover the most advanced Bitcoin Trading Platform now.

Among such is a cryptocurrency trading platform which allows users to trade their coins for other coins or for Fiat currency, as per their needs. iCoin exchange offers both crypto to crypto trading, fiat to crypto trading, and lots of other features that makes it one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges we'll find on the Internet.

I really like to work with icoin.They have developed the most secure and safest cryptocurrency trading solutions. Theyconstantly work on improving user experience and implememting the latest technologies.

If you are interested, you can easily visit at www.icoin.in.th.