bitcafe

C-CEX Invite Code

26 posts in this topic

Does anyone here have an invite code for C-CEX exchange? If you do, please share it here or PM me.

When I try to sign up without one it says "Wrong invite code" :(

5a944af8269cc_ccexinvitecode.thumb.png.70289dc1ee5c4fb5b7fc9f9f14ab3f60.png

• Haha 1

There's no official word yet from C-CEX on how to get an invite code: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418700.msg30807529#msg30807529

Now we accept new user registrations on invite code basis. We do not provide any information yet how to get invite code.

Hopefully they'll release some official guidance soon. I'll update this thread if there's any more news from C-CEX about accepting new users.

For anyone reading: If you'd like an invite code, I recommend you do this:

1. Sign up (or sign in if you have an account already)
  2. Click "Follow" at the top of this thread

This way you'll be notified when there are any more replies.

follow.thumb.png.e636f7e4e013241e5d03af1f54cd0dc3.png

• Thanks 1

Guys any update on C-Cex invite code?? As on March 2nd 2018, I am facing same difficulty as by BitCafe.  The same message I get : "Wrong Invite Code".  Worse yet, I cannot find any guideline on their site as to how to secure an invitation CODE??? .. Whoever finds a way out,  please update on this thread immediately.  

• Like 1

Confirmation that no invite codes are available right now: 

For now we just need to be patient, and wait for further announcements.

Remember to follow this thread if you want to be notified when C-CEX invite codes are available again :)

On Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 1:00 AM, bitcafe said:

Does anyone here have an invite code for C-CEX exchange? If you do, please share it here or PM me.

When I try to sign up without one it says "Wrong invite code" :(

5a944af8269cc_ccexinvitecode.thumb.png.70289dc1ee5c4fb5b7fc9f9f14ab3f60.png

Edited by Abangadek

On 19/03/2018 at 11:39 PM, Joseph C Boarman said:

I would not believe that guy.  I just went to the website and they are still not offering invite codes publicly.  Dude has scammer written all over him.

do you have screenshots ? Do c-cex members able to give invite code  ? Like a sponsorship ?

2 hours ago, Bonpay said:

Hi, everyone. We have some invite codes and are ready to give away for free) Contact me @Bonpay in Telegram. 

This guy roxx for real, invitation works, available and pleasant.

Please come to register on bonpay.com ! Nice services :)

On 3/25/2018 at 10:02 AM, plomi said:

And if you try on a referral link?

Signing up using the referral link did not work for me. Additionally, on the C-CEX website it says this is not possible

If you don't have invitation code, please do not continue registration.
Due to very large amount of accounts we do not provide invitation codes publicly right now.
Please, do not request invitation code using our support system - we will not provide it.
Please, note - referral code is not invitation code.