Sign in to follow this  
bsmcryptotech

The only way to make money is from transaction fees

1 post in this topic

Greetings. I've been in the crypto space for 2 years and I've learned a lot.

The most important lesson is the flow of revenue.

Traders, scammers, developers, and shills don't control the flow of revenue.

The exchanges do.

Binance and Coinbase are still raking in millions per day during the dead market.

Unfortunately, most of us can't afford to build a major exchange.

But we can afford a free exchange service that pays us for referrals. Can't we?

Check out this landing page demo I designed. http://demo.instantcrypto.exchange

I embedded a permissionless exchange widget that will completely disrupt the crypto market very soon.

My goal is to deploy over 1,000 of these exchange sites by mid 2019.

Even if each one can only bring in $1 per day, I'll be very wealthy very soon.

I can live with $350k per year.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By AlphaBeta
      https://blog.coinbase.com/buy-and-sell-zrx-on-coinbase-5008286c9d0e
      This is the first of the new altcoins that Coinbase is planning to add support for.
    • By AlphaBeta
      Today Coinbase announced that they are launching crypto-powered gift cards. According to the company:
      Not only will customers using e-gift cards enjoy zero-fee withdrawals from their Coinbase account, the company also plans to offer special bonuses and rewards for users when they convert their crypto into real-life purchases with partner companies.
      Currently the service is launching in UK, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands and Australia, with more countries planned soon.
      To start buying gift cards if you're in one of the supported countries, visit wegift.io/coinbase.

• By bsmcryptotech
      My name is CW Johnson. Everyone calls me Chris.
      I have over 20 years of business ownership experience.
      I have 3 business degrees including an MBA from Morehead ST. University.
      I’m married and have one son. No pets.
      My company is called Strategic Visionary Promotions. It started as a marketing firm. 
      Now that Bitcoin and Blockchain are huge, I’ve crossed over into crypto-infrastructure development. Trading bots are my specialty
      My company is called BSM CryptoTech. We build a variety of trading tools.
      I also used to provide trading signals.
      Type "@insidecryptoinfo" into your favorite search engine.
      My results are proven and documented on two YouTube channels.
      I now make my living as a full-time trader and world traveler.
      Thanks for accepting me into this forum.
      Hopefully I will meet some cool people and gain some new insights. 
    • By bitcafe
      Coinbase have announced that they will soon be adding support for ERC20 tokens in some of their products: https://blog.coinbase.com/adding-erc20-support-to-coinbase-fe9cba6782b
      Coinbase has traditionally been slow to add new assets, limiting its choices so far to Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin. But by adding ERC20 support, Coinbase could potentially add a plethora of new tokens without needing to individually evaluate and integrate any technology changes beforehand.
      So far the ERC20 support will only be available for Coinbase Custody. This means large scale investors rather than small-time traders using a regular Coinbase account. The company says "Custody will likely support more assets than those available to trade on GDAX or Coinbase for the foreseeable future." But there is a chance that these tokens will make their way to GDAX eventually.

• By AlphaBeta
      Today Coinbase reported multiple issues with buying and selling BTC on their site, through the public status page and Twitter announcements.
      BTC Buys and Sells Temporarily Unavailable Intermittent Availability for BTC Buys and Sells It appears the issues have been resolved now, but there still hasn't been any announcement on Twitter confirming this. So if you're experiencing errors buying Bitcoin on Coinbase, check the status page as it may be related to these intermittent outages today.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.