drak0n

Members
  • Content Count

    84
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drak0n

  1. drak0n

    AdBTC.TOP - Keep Earning, Keep Counting

    adBTC.TOP (One of the Best Bitcoin Money Making Site) ;) March 19, 2019 | My New Payment Proof :D My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation. Have a nice day.
  2. AdBTC.TOP This site is accessible in English. AdBTC is a site launched in 2017 that will give you Bitcoins if you watch ads. Super easy to handle your account (No memberships, no rent referrals). No weird or special rules. Earning Options: -Surf Ads (you manually see each unit of ads); -Surf Ads in Active window (the ads are dispalyed in another window); -AutoSurfing (ads auto-dispalyed). Autosurfing When you press start, new page will be opened. Please, don't close it before timer is ticking. When time will be gone, you get satoshis. Try to see for active ads 2 times per day, because new ads exposed all over the day. And second, try to buy on referral market super active referrals. Maybe they cost you more at the beginning but later they cover all the cost because of the everyday activity. Referral Program: -7.5% from you referral surfing earnings; -7.5% from your referral advertisement spendings. My Payment Proof: Withdraw Options: -FaucetHub (5000 Satoshi); -BTC Address (40000 Satoshi). Register here: Do not use any VPN service to register on AdBTC.TOP or risk getting banned Thank you in advance. Happy Earnings.
  3. Bitcoin Monsters - Win Real Bitcoins by Fighting with your Monsters! Collect new Monsters, train your Monsters and fight with them in big competitions to win a huge amount of bitcoins! What is Bitcoin-Monsters? Bitcoin-Monsters.com is an online multiplayer game where you collect different Monsters and train them to fight for big Bitcoin Rewards in epic competitions! ==> How can you win Bitcoins at Bitcoin-Monsters? The most Bitcoins you can win is through competitions. You also get a small amount of Bitcoins just by training your Monsters. <<<Monsters>>> ==> What Monsters will you be able to collect and train? You will get a free daily Monster just for logging in and claiming it to increase your variety. Later you will also be able to get new monsters through special missions. Each Monster type differs in their base stat in strength, defence and speed. These stats are important to win your matches. In addition each monster has an element and a rarity. If you have a rare monster, it has a multiplier on its stats. This way, every Monster is unique and special! ==> How do you make your Monsters stronger? The first way is by training your monsters. Just select the stat of your Monster you want to increase and start the training. Your monster will also always get some XP and you some Satoshi! This also makes your monsters stronger for matches! The easiest way is to join as many competitions as possible. For every fight your Monsters take, they will earn 1 XP. And if your Monster gets killed, it will get 2 XP! Yes, we also reward you for loosing, your monsters learn by making mistakes! ==> How is decided who is attacking and in which order in each Match round? Every monster that is alive will attack in each round once. If a monster dies in a round before it attacked, it will - of course - not be able to attack. The order is determined by luck. But you can improve your chances of starting by a high speed stat. Your chance of the next attack is: your speed stat / speed stat of all remaining monster that still need to attack. For example: Monster A (15 speed) and Monster B (30 speed) still need to attack. Monster A has a chance of 15/45 to attack first. <<<Competitions>>> ==> How does a competition work? In a competition you will fight against random participants in an KO-system. The winners of each round proceed to the next round until we have winner. Your prize depends on your result in the competition. Win as many matches as possible to win as much as possible! You usually only have to win 2 or 3 fights to get a prize. ==> How do you win a Match in a competition? You can set up to three monsters to used for matches. You will fight with these three monsters. Your match will last until you killed all monsters of your opponent or all of your monsters died. The matches are fully automatic. Just register for competitions and see your Monsters winning! The speed of your monster decides how often you try to attack an opponent. Your attack stat increases the chance of a successful attack. Your defence stat makes your Monster survive longer! Elements Info: If your monster attacks another monster and has an element advantage, your chance of a successful attack will be increased by 25%. Those are the advantages: ==> Water is strong against Fire; ==> Fire is strong against Earth; ==> Earth is strong against Air; ==> Air is strong against Water. How can you know if the Attack is successful? Your attack can only have 2 results: successful or not successful. If an attack is sccessful is determined by chance. The formula for your chance is: your attack stat/(your attack stat + opponent's defence stat*3). A maximum of 50% and a minimum of 5% apply. Finally, if your monster has an element advantage, your chance is multiplied by 1.25. Referral Program: Go to the Cashier and there you find your referral link. ==> 67% referral reward on finished trainings of your referrals. This equals 1 Satoshi for every single training that your referrals finish. ==> 10% referral reward on rakes payed on buy-ins for competitions. This reward is rounded to the next integer. Withdraw Options: ==> direct payout to your bitcoin wallet; Higher fees may apply. This might take longer to process. ==> payout using FaucetHub. Perfect for small payments. This is also really quick. Minimum Payout: ==> FaucetHub: 10 Satoshi; Fee: 0% (or 2% if you want to pay out less then 100,000 Satoshi) ==> Direct: 40,000 Satoshi. Fee: 10,000 Satoshi (or 20,000 Satoshi if you want to pay out less then 1,000,000 Satoshi) Register here: Thank you. Have a nice day.
  4. Bitcoin Monsters Update March 17, 2019 <<<Shop>>> Section You have now the posibility to buy monsters: <<<Monster Packs>>> ==>Random Monster Treasure (Price 2,000 Satoshi), Uncommon Monster Treasure (Price 8,000 Satoshi), Rare Monster Treasure (Price 32,000 Satoshi). <<<Premium>>> ==>1 Day Premium (Skip any Shortlinks for the next 24 hours by becoming Premium! Price: 1,000 Satoshi) ==>7 Days Premium (Skip any Shortlinks for the next 7 days by becoming Premium! Price: 5,000 Satoshi) <<<Treasures>>> Section Treasures are valuable items, that contain different items - including Monsters! Open your Treasures under "Treasures" to reveal what your Treasure contains! The easiest way is to just buy them in the store. Use this to quickly build up a massive army of your monsters! In addition, you always get a treasure as a reward for completing a Treausre Quest! Treasure Quests are tailormade challenges for you to make your gameplay even more rewarding! Finish your Treasure Quest to receive a Treasure! The Quest Treasures always contain Satoshi, days of premium or Monster Treasures. The rewards are adjusted to compensate different difficulties of the quests. The following rewards are possible: ==>Small Quest Treasure: Contains up to 10,000 Satoshi! ==>Medium Quest Treasure: Contains up to 50,000 Satoshi! ==>Large Quest Treasure: Contains up to 250,000 Satoshi! ==>Extreme Quest Treasure: Contains up to 1,000,000 Satoshi! Note: You can skip a quest for a little fee if you do not like the quest. My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation. Thank you.
  5. drak0n

    High Paying Crypto AutoFaucet

    FireFaucet <<<Crypto AutoFaucet>>> CryptoCurrencies to win: Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dashcoin, Potcoin, Bitcore, Peercoin, Zcash, Digibyte etc. Timer: 2 minutes; Earning Options: -Faucet; -PTC; Shortlink; -Miner. Note: There are no hidden miners!! Activity Ranks Get paid for staying active on site! We reward out top 10 active users everyday! Ranks are updated every 5 minutes. Activity points are used to determine activity of users, like the more they claim, do Short-Links, mine, do faucets, or refer friends, then you earn Activity points. Rank Rewards Rank rewards are added to users accounts at midnight UTC. Levels & Rewards In addition to Rank Rewards, you also earn Guaranteed amount of coins every time you level up. Your 'Activity Points' work as 'EXP' which helps you level up. With each level your bonus also increases which means you get more coins as you level up! Referral Program: Earn 1 satoshi per 40 refer claims; Withdraw Options: FaucetHub: Instant Payment; Minimum withdrawal: No minimum payout. Register Here Do not use any VPN service to register on FireFaucet or risk getting banned Thank you in advance. Happy Earnings.
  6. drak0n

    High Paying Crypto AutoFaucet

    FireFaucet (The Best Auto Faucet - Unique and High Paying) March 16, 2019 | My New Payment Proof FaucetHub Instant Payment My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation. Have a nice day.
  7. <<<Cointiply>>>Unique Faucet Starter Membership: Free Premium Membership: 17,000 Coins (1 month), 170,000 Coins (1 year); 1 coin = Approximately 1.6 Satoshi (changes with BTC value); Referral: 25% for all faucet claims and 10% for all Offer Walls tasks and activity Earning Options: 1. Faucet Claim every hour (max potential of 100,000 coins on a spin); Bonus for every prime number you roll; Loyalty bonus pays 1% per day of consecutive logins (max 100%); 2. Complete Offers Walls 3. PTC and Videos 4. Play Games Minimum withdraw: 35 000 Coins The payouts take about 24-48 hours to be processed. Withdraw Options: 1. Directly (Bitcoin wallet or Dogecoin Wallet) 2. FaucetHub Register here: Do not use any VPN service to register on Cointiply or risk getting banned! Thank you in advance. Happy Earnings.
  8. Cointiply (Great Way to Earn Bitcoins) ;) March 15, 2019 | My New Payment Proof: My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation. Have a nice day.
  9. DogeAds.Top Earn DogeCoins for viewing webpages. It is easy! You can get free dogecoins in this website, this website is not a DogeCoin faucet, DogeCoin mining, even better than that all, just by viewing websites you can get dogecoins for free. Super easy to handle your account (No memberships, no rent referrals). No weird or special rules. Earning Options: ==> Surf Ads Press "Click Here to View!"and a new page will be opened. Please don't close it the page, after timer is completed you will get your Reward. ==> Doge Link Ads After you click on the link, new page will be opened and when page loaded, timer starts. Please, don't close it before timer is ticking. Resolve the captcha and you get your Reward. Rating The Rating is calculated this way: ==> For every earned 10,000 doge in surfing + 1 point ==> For every earned 5,000 doge in autosurfing + 1 point ==> For every 10,000 doge spent on advertisement + 1 point ==> For every 10,000 doge spent by your referrals on advertisement + 1 point ==> For every referral bought on market + 0.1 point ==> Lack of activity on the site for 7 days -1 point Advertisers can filter visitors in surfing by rating, for example, you can display a link only to users with a rating of 1 or higher. Advertisers with a rating above 100 are given a discount on surfing (the minimum cost per ad is reduced to 10 doge) Referral Program: ==> 10% of surfing of your referrals; ==> 7% of referral purchases. Withdraw Options: All you need is a wallet address to receive DogeCoin. Minimum withdraw: 200 DogeCoins. Register here: Thank you in advance.
  10. DogeAds.TOP Update March 10, 2019 Share your Payment Proof and you get paid: ==> Share the payment in NBR (netbusinessrating.com) - Doge Reward: 30 Doge; ==> Share the payment in BeerMoneyForum - Doge Reward: 20 Doge; ==> Share the payment in Foro PTC - Doge Reward: 20 Doge; Note: For NBR, BeerMoneyforum and Foro ptc you need to send just the usernames from this forums. ==> Make a Youtube Video When withdraw the money - Doge Reward: 50-200 Doge (Limited one time/week); Note: For Video Proof,you need to be visible your referral link in video, you need to send the link of video. ==> NEW TASKS Coming Soon. Thank you.
  11. Cointiply Big Update: The reward point / collectible update has been released! <<<Cointivity>>> Cointivity is Cointiply's new account leveling and reward point system. It includes CointiPoints, collectibles, experience point-based leveling, Pods, and most of all, many ways to boost your earnings on Cointiply. <<<CointiPoints>>> CointiPoints are Cointiply's reward point system. For every 10 Coins you earn on the site, you'll receive 1 CointiPoint. For every 10,000 Coins you wager in our CointiPlay multiplier game, you'll also earn 1 CointiPoint. ==>Offerwalls, Faucet, Videos, PTC Ads, Video Games: 10 Coins earns you 1 CointiPoint. ==>CointiPlay Wagers: 10,000 Coins wagered earns you 1 CointiPoint. CointiPoints can be used to purchase Pods, which contain Cointivity Collectibles. Each one offers a boost to your earnings on Cointiply, and can be equipped or consumed in slots. <<<Pods>>> Pods can be purchased with either CointiPoints or Coins. ==>Common Pod: 100 CointiPoints or 1,000 Coins.(Each item has an 89.9% chance to be Common, 10% chance to be Uncommon, and 0.1% chance to be Rare); ==>Uncommon Pod: 500 CointiPoints or 5,000 Coins (Each item has an 70% chance to be Common, 28% chance to be Uncommon, and 2% chance to be Rare); ==>Rare Pod: 1,000 CointiPoints or 10,000 Coins (Each item has an 50% chance to be Common, 45% chance to be Uncommon, and 5% chance to be Rare). Pods can be purchased with either CointiPoints or Coins. You can see the chances for each Pod in your Cointivity Inventory. <<<Cointivity Items>>> Cointivity items give you boosts to earn more Coins on Cointiply. They're found in Pods, and come in two different models: ==>Equippable (Equippable items are permanent); ==>Consumable (Consumable items offer temporary boosts). Thank you. Have a nice day.
  12. DogeAds.TOP March 05, 2019 Update ==>Figure Eight Tasks were added to the site; ==>you can now complete surveys (from 500 Doge to 3000 Doge); ==>new commission form referrals who complete surveys (15% from surveys and tasks) Thank you.
  13. drak0n

    StarCoins - Be the KING of Battlezone

    StarCoins (Addictive Faucet Game) ;) March 05, 2019 | My New Payment Proof: My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation. Have a nice day.
  14. StarCoins.ws <<<Crypto Faucet Game>>> <<<Level UP your SpaceShip and fight with other players>>> You get paid to play a Space Game, Collect Resources, Battle etc. How to start - choose your race and you get your planet. From the start, you have very little amount of resources. You need to buy all resource buildings and Battleship, but you don't have enough Deuterium to buy a ship or resources buildings. So, you must start collecting Deuterium. How to get Deuterium - go to "Resources" screen - where you can earn Deuterium from short links, offerswalls, CPU Miner and from referrals. Note: No investment needed, the game is very simple and pays well. There is tab there name (STAR RAIN) it's like rainpool every hour, they give Reward to active players. BattleShips are used in : – Battlezone where you can compete with other players for supremacy. – Dark System where you can compete with NPCs for big rewards. – Space explore to earn Darkmatter. – Expeditions & Jobs where you earn daily rewards. – Daily bonus. The ships have 4 stats - Shield Power, Weapon Power, Speed and Rapid Fire. Resources: -Deuterium (D): you get from BattleZone, Short Links, Offer Walls, Mining and 25% Referral; -Energy (E): buy and then use Solar Plant, collecting energy is free or exchange in Resource market; -Crystal (C): buy and then use Crystal Mine, collecting crystals, this cost you some energy(E) or exchange in Resource Market -DarkMatter: you get from BattleZone, Space Explore, Jobs, exchange in Resource market and use Dark Matter Reactor; Remember: DarkMatter is needed for withdraw. -Metal: required upgrade your shield power. DM Reactors: It's like an investment that you pay (Deuterium) and after30days you will get in return from 110% to 150% what you invested. After 30 days, the reacto will die and you have to buy another DM Reactor. Jobs: You need a Battleship to work on Jobs!! Every jobs has requirements, pick one and wait for the time run. For me, my favorite is Project Ophelia: Reward: 20 DM and 45 XP. Explore: This is an Auto-Faucet. Choose the CryptoCoin and the timer you want look at the requirements and Start to explore! Remember: You need to let the page open! FaucetHub Instant. Referral Program: -you get 750 Deuterium for every user referred by you; -25% on every Deuterium Claim (jobs/shortlinks/space expeditions); -10% on every OfferWall Task; -5% on webminer earnings; -5% when user upgrade his account (soon!). Withdraw Options: -FaucetHub Merchant: -Export: here you can withdraw to FaucetHub; -Resource Market: here you can exchange your Deuterium for resources like DarkMatter, Crystal, Energy and Metal; -Scrap Merchant: Here you can sell/destroy your battleships to gain some of the resources back, but the amount is greatly reduced 35-75% of the original costs. Minimum withdrawal: 250 BTC satoshi or equivalent amount in Litecoin, Dogecoin, Monero, Zcash. Note: Add the wallets adresses from FaucetHub. Register here: Do not use any VPN service to register on StarCoins.WS or risk getting banned Thank you in advance. Happy Earnings.
  15. Cryptonium Conflict <<<Multi Level Battle Crypto Game>>> You need a strong army to protect your base from enemies and dominate in the region. Recruit warriors who will bring the valuable resources necessary for the construction and development of your base. Each warrior will serve in his industry and brings certain resources that can be exchanged for the most valuable mineral in the universe called cryptonium. Sign Up Gift: you will receive one combat unit and 3000 units of electronics for building a warehouse. Buildings: For the construction of any building requires a certain amount of materials. They can be found in the trade gateway. After construction, all buildings serve as factories and plants. You can produce materials and products for the special module and arsenal. All buildings will serve you for 1 year, after which you need to update them. The Spaceport: After the construction of the spaceport, you will be able to build two spacecraft: the Frigate and the Cruiser. Spacecrafts will bring valuable resources for you - black and zero matter. Black and zero matter can be sold for cryptonium in the trade gateway or used to produce batteries. Batteries can be supplied for sale in a special module. Note: Spacecrafts do not have a lifetime, they will work for you forever. Game Currencies: -credits (balance for purchases); Credits rate: 100 credits = 400 satoshi. -cryptonium (balance for withdrawal); Cryptonium rate: 100 cryptonium = 400 satoshi. Levels: This Game has an infinite number of levels, each of which consists of 100 points. You earn points by performing certain actions in the game (collect, sell, buy). Upon reaching several levels, you become available new opportunities, which allows you to earn even more. Energy and morale: Energy and Morale are taken from you for certain actions in the game. If the scale shows 0/100 units, then you will not be able to work (collect, sell, buy). Your strength has run out. <<<Energy>>> can be replenished in a special module. To do this, you need to buy batteries. <<<Morale>>> can be raised, arming your warriors in the armory. Referral: Invite your friends and you will receive 5% of each deposit of the person you invited. Income is not limited. Even a few referrals can bring you over 100,000 units of cryptonium. Minimum withdrawal: => 0.0005 BTC or 12500 cryptonium (BTC wallet). Payments are made in semi-automatic mode within 24 hours. Thank you. I wish you success and high earnings!
  16. drak0n

    High Paying Crypto AutoFaucet

    Fire Faucet (The Best AutoFaucet) ;) February 27, 2019 | My New Payment Proof: My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation. Have a nice day.
  17. CryptoMiningGame CryptoMiningGame - a NEW kind of faucet The site has been online since November 23, 2017. The graphic appearance is simple and user-friendly, allowing you to move easily on the site. Crypto Mining Game is totally different from any other way to earn free cryptocurrency out there! You earn mining power by completing missions and can level up to increase your mining earnings. Earning Options: Mining: -Mining Game (The aim is to level up by doing various missions and build your hash rate and mining time as you gain xp and level) THIS DOES NOT USE YOUR CPU! Your main objective is to collect enough crystals to keep your virtual miner running. It may seem impossible to keep your mine running at first because crystals will be hard to come by but at level 5, 10 and 15 you will get missions that are soley for crystals. Level 10 crystal mission will make sure you are well stocked and able to keep your mine running at a constant rate. -Mine for REAL (Once you reach level five you will be given the option to "Mine for real) You can now mine satoshi, doge and litoshi with your HPower! Mining rate are continuously changing depending on many factors, so check its before to mine. you can choose to use your cpu to mine coins and hash rate. You won't be mining just one coin but all three and at the same time, you will also mine hash rate and build the power of your miner. Premium Features: Once you gain 1 000 hash rate, you will be able to mine Duff, Ethereum, BitcoinCash, Bitcore, PotCoin, PeerCoin along with other perks which can be seen here: Standard: Bitcoin, DogeCoin, Litecoin. Premium: Duff, Ethereum, BitcoinCash, Bitcore, PotCoin, PeerCoin. Missions There are 16 levels of missions. For each level you will get some Bitcoin, Doge or Litecoin (depending on what type of mission you’ve selected), crystals, hash power. Each mission level will indicate what is the % of chances you will get crystals, hash power and XP. So, you don’t get everything at the same time Note: The higher your level, the greater the rewards. Daily Bonus – You can get daily loyalty bonus, for each day that you log in and collect the bonus, the multiplier increases. However, if you missed one day, the multiplier starts back at 1. Collect cards in missions and evolve them to play: 1. The New Multiplayer Game in Crypto Mining Game website (coming soon)! 2. The Brand New Original CMG Mobile Game to come (early 2019)! Do missions or become a Crypto Mining Game Patron to find more Cards! Gifts: Steam card 10$; USB Drive 16Bg DrMiner; Steam Card 5$. Use your Satoshi and Crystals to win fun and awesome gifts! Gifts are often changed, don't hesitate to come back and check for new ones! Referral Program: Get referrals and earn up to 8% of their earnings of Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi! New! Earn also from their earnings of Duff, Ether and BCH Satoshi! Withdraw Options: FaucetHub (1.5% fee) when the minimum is reached. Wallet Address must be linked to the FaucetHub account. Don't mistake on the wallet address; if you do, only 80% will be refunded. -Bitcoin: minimum 50 000 Satoshi; -DogeCoin: minimum 100 Doge; -Litecoin: 400 000 Litoshi Register here: Do not use any VPN service to register on CryptoMiningGame.com or risk getting banned Thank you in advance. Happy Earnings.
  18. drak0n

    CryptoMiningGame - a NEW kind of faucet

    Crypto Mining Game (New kind of Faucet) ;) My New Payment Proof: My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation. Have a nice day.
  19. Cointiply (The best site of it's kind) ;) My New Payment Proof: My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation. Have a nice day.
  20. drak0n

    MultiPlayer Arena Bitcoin Game

    ClickFight New Update: ==>2 new monsters (NPCs) will be released this Sunday: Get yourself prepared to hunt down these new NPCs! :D Info: It won't be an event this time. These NPCs are going to be there for ever. ==>don't miss out on todays weekly competition! They giving away 80,000 satoshi in total to the top 40 players! Thank you.
  21. drak0n

    MultiPlayer Arena Bitcoin Game

    ClickFight <<<MultiPlayer Arena Bitcoin Game>>> Earn Satoshi by Playing. Upgrade your skills for credits and defeat your enemies easier Fight real enemies in the arena and win Credits, XP and Satoshi. Daily Challenge: everyday complete the daily challenge; earn free Satoshi, Ammo and Medipacks; Referral Program: 10% commission from your downline earnings; Withdrawal Options: 1. Minimum 10 Satoshi to FaucetHub. 2. Minimum 40,000 Satoshi to your bitcoin wallet. Register here: Do not use any VPN service to register on ClickFight or risk getting banned Thank you in advance. Happy Earnings.
  22. drak0n

    High Paying Crypto AutoFaucet

    FireFaucet (My Number 1 AutoFaucet) ;) My New Payment Proof: My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation. Have a nice day.
  23. drak0n

    StarCoins - Be the KING of Battlezone

    StarCoins (Addictive Faucet Game) ;) My New Payment Proof: My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation. Have a nice day.
  24. drak0n

    High Paying Crypto AutoFaucet

    FireFaucet (Powerful Crypto Faucet) ;) My New Payment Proof: My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation. Have a nice day.
  25. Cointiply (Powerful Crypto Faucet) ;) My New Payment Proof: Thank you. Have a nice day.